Sophie attends a well-being retreat hoping to find herself, instead, she finds a dead body.
Sophie’s break in Scotland was meant to be full of peace and harmony. She hoped to rid herself of inner demons and improve her self-esteem. The strange group of women she met all had their own issues –
- Bitter Susan, a hypochondriac, in denial about her unhappy marriage
- Insecure Holly struggling to cope with her obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Secretive Moira who masks her dark past
- Depressed divorced Mary still living in the past
- Jolly Jennifer, a compulsive liar
- Man-eating Vicky who has to be the centre of attention
Sophie hopes to find inner contentment but the women she meets have other ideas.
She should never have entered that fateful property.
She was looking for peace but found death.
AVAILABLE NOW ON AMAZON
Click here to buy:- mybook.to/singat