We will only collect and use your personal data where:
- we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
- we are performing a contract with you for our services; and
- we have legitimate interests in using your personal data and your interests and fundemental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU general data protection regulation ((EU) 2016/679)(“GDPR”) we, dezzardwriter.com are the data controller.
- Personal data we collect via our website
Personal data that you provide to us
We only collect personal data where you choose to interact with us on the website in the following ways:
When you sign up to receive free content including eboooks and offers, the personal data we collect could be your email address, first and last name.
When you complete the media enquiry form, we collect your name, email address and any personal data which you provide to us in the free text box of the form.
Like many other Web sites, dezzardwriter.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to dezzardwriter.com and other sites on the Internet.
dezzard.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You can opt out of all communication with dezzardwriter.com simply by leaving this page.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
2. Use of your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your personal data to:
- processs and manage your use of our website;
- respond to your questions, comments and requests;
- where you have opopted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences/may be of interest to you.
- improve our services and website through analysis of information
3. Sharing of your personal data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your personal data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for other audiences. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place withthird parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15,
please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email at email@example.com
• see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
• ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
• ask us to delete your Personal Data;
• object to the processing of your Personal Data;
• ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
• withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
• express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible
with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
9. Contact Us
Our full details are: dezzardwriter.com/author site for Diane Ezzard
Email for Privacy Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org